This was a full project demolition, followed by a completely new layout of the space to encourage both collaborative and very private working styles.
Focused on local & sustainable selections,products were never shipped from more than 500 miles away from their original source. All materials, furniture, and decor adhered to the green and LEED standards as closely as possible.
Standout features include:
- A ‘hidden until you need it’ roll-up acoustical garage-style door in the conference room
- Collaborative brainstorm huddle area built for strategic meetings
- Sales call center with plenty of acoustical and privacy dividers
- Large kitchen/break area with lockers for each team member and a ping pong table
- A gorgeous reclaimed wood reception desk and custom entry logo wall to welcome guests