When Mossy wanted to create a millennial-friendly beach-themed car dealership they knew they needed some ‘outside of the box’ design thinking- so they hired San Diego Office Design to re-imagine the way someone might shop for a car.
Forget the ‘follow me to the manager’s office’ kind of thinking when buying a car! This environment was made for relaxing, feeling comfortable, and enjoying a cup of coffee in the cafe environment while chatting about cars.
Standout features include:
- Roll-up garage doors to give an open-air feeling to the showroom
- Lounge area with swinging chairs and a real moss wall logo
- Sports bar style tv’s and amphitheater-style seating with hidden storage underneath
- Coffee bar style seating with open feeling booths for chatting with the salesperson
- Custom made surfboard art and beachy style wallpaper embraces coastal vibe